JEBBAL - Never-ending Scale*-* JEBBAL - Never-ending Scale*-*

umm

I was wearing pants before I listened to this... but now they're gone...

Jebbal responds:

Oh geez, this is getting out of hand. I might need to take this submission down...

Thanks for the review!

It's Gone - WIP It's Gone - WIP

Honestly

This is a beautiful song. I love your style and your mixing. I've been listening to your stuff for a little while and I just wanted to maybe give you some food for thought.
I feel like because house and trance can be difficult to stick out in because there are so many artists with similar sounding music, you might want to find a way to stand out in your genre. If I downloaded this (which I am) what would make me say this must be SS without looking at the screen. Just trying to help you out man, because damn, I know you have what it takes to do great, the proof is right in front of us.

_/Without You\_ _/Without You\_

Oh man!

We gotta pay for this?! Only kidding, i would pay for it, the full version of course :) I like your stuff man, keep working on some more when your done with your real world obligations! When my friends hear your stuff in the car they want to know who made it, so your music speaks for itself. Looking forward to some more sweet beats!

ShootingStar responds:

Thanks! And eventually you may have to buy it if you want to own it, but you can listen to the full song on soundcloud. Thanks though! Glad you liked it :)

SS

When In Doubt... When In Doubt...

MMmmm

I could eat this up, I love your house sound man. keep it up! you've definitely got something good here :) An extended version would be pretty sexy too :P

Or4nges responds:

Nom nom nom. Some day i'll return to this.

Some day.

Eat Fish [Trance] Eat Fish [Trance]

I'll just go ahead and listen to this again.

I really dig your sound and what you're doing. A lot of times when theres this much going on at the same time it becomes too much but the balance is great. I've listened to most of your songs but I thought i'd comment on my favorite. Great Job! DL+5 stars

Or4nges responds:

thanks! This one's alot of people's favorite. I guess because it's different lol

Thanks for the review, and for listening to my stuff :D

My firts technoloop My firts technoloop

I lol'd

lul

Peoplepleaser Peoplepleaser

New Name,

Aneurysmcauser

Pigskin responds:

Oooooo, that is a great name for it! Maybe I'll call my next one that!

Reasoner- Dear World Reasoner- Dear World

Thank you.

I only found your music today but it truly has been an experience. You know music is good when it takes you somewhere else. I just want you to know your music is absolutely beautiful. Thank You.

SH - Jive SH - Jive