Teenage Mutant Turtles Teenage Mutant Turtles

like, tubular bro. Gave me a good laugh brosef. Duuuuuuuuude. If only I was like a ninja or something or I could like watch it again

Jae responds:

Hahaaa thanks man

Muppets 2011 Muppets 2011

I don't always laugh out loud

but when i do, it's usually to this kind of stuff.

Jaws Fan Fiction Jaws Fan Fiction

Video was pretty entertaining

but some of the comments below were even better XD

*cough* iurigregorio *cough*

JEBBAL - Never-ending Scale*-* JEBBAL - Never-ending Scale*-*

umm

I was wearing pants before I listened to this... but now they're gone...

Jebbal responds:

Oh geez, this is getting out of hand. I might need to take this submission down...

Thanks for the review!

It's Gone - WIP It's Gone - WIP

Honestly

This is a beautiful song. I love your style and your mixing. I've been listening to your stuff for a little while and I just wanted to maybe give you some food for thought.
I feel like because house and trance can be difficult to stick out in because there are so many artists with similar sounding music, you might want to find a way to stand out in your genre. If I downloaded this (which I am) what would make me say this must be SS without looking at the screen. Just trying to help you out man, because damn, I know you have what it takes to do great, the proof is right in front of us.

_/Without You\_ _/Without You\_

Oh man!

We gotta pay for this?! Only kidding, i would pay for it, the full version of course :) I like your stuff man, keep working on some more when your done with your real world obligations! When my friends hear your stuff in the car they want to know who made it, so your music speaks for itself. Looking forward to some more sweet beats!

ShootingStar responds:

Thanks! And eventually you may have to buy it if you want to own it, but you can listen to the full song on soundcloud. Thanks though! Glad you liked it :)

SS